1) We believe the Bible as originally given is the Word and revelation of God; innerant, infallible, and God-breathed. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:16-21)
2) We believe in the triune God, three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; one Godhead. (John 16:7-15)
3) We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, that he is the second Person in the Trinity, God incarnate, Very God of Very God, for whom and by whom all things are created. (John 1:1-14)
4) We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer.
5) We believe in the personality of Satan. We believe in the universality and exceeding sinfulness of sin.
6) We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He is ascended bodily into the heavens, and is now at the right hand of God as Mediator, Priest, and Advocate.
7) We believe that He is coming again for His saints, and to execute judgment on the ungodly, and that there will be a resurrection of all: of the just to eternal blessedness and reward, and of the unjust to; eternal separation and torment.
8) We believe in the evangelistic commission to the disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9) We believe it is the duty of born-again believes to maintain good works.
10) We believe that there are two ordinances: baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
11) We believe in and practice baptism; however, since baptism is not essential to salvation, it is not made a requirement for church membership. (Matthew 3:13-17; John 3:16; Acts 8:36-38; 1 Corinthians 1:17; Ephesians 2:8,9)